Today the use of heatpipes in modern cooling engineering is indispensable. This technology of more than 30 years found its way into mass production more than 10 years before via the application in CPU coolers. The thermally highly conductive copper pipes work by means of phase change of the medium contained and so can convey hotspot to a suitable heatsink in your system effectively and rapidly. From the individual assembly as mounting kit up to finish soldered heatpipe coolers EKL AG offers a wide range of solutions. The use of qualified, high-end heatpipes gains a long-term stability which will always meet the high demands of our customers todays quality.
- Very high thermal conductivity
- Highly efficient in small form factor systems
- Can be combined with other manufacturing technologies
- Heat transfer over longer distances possible
- Scaleable performance through increasing the number of heatpipes